The weather has taken a turn and it’s comfort food time! Can you believe it?
Here’s my personal list of Top 10 Comfort Foods…
1. Roast. The aroma while it’s cooking is absolutely heavenly.
3. Beef Wellington. This is one of those bake in the oven and devour by the fire meals.
4. Brisket. It’s great any time of year, but is so satisfying in cooler months.
5. A full turkey dinner. Total comfort food.
6. While we’re at it. Let’s add ham. Oh yum.
7. Stuffed pork chops. So warm and filling!
8. Twice baked potatoes. Again with the cheesy stuff. I can’t help it!
9. Wine! Okay, maybe it’s not technically “food,” but it sure is comforting!
Make your own list and see how it compares to mine. I’ll bet we’ll have some duplicates!
Photo courtesy of KansasCitySteaks.com.