Dad’s big day is coming up! June 15th is Father’s Day and it’s time to celebrate!
Lots of us equate celebrating with food. Why? Because it’s how humans have shown love since the dawn of man.
And what better way to show Dad you love him than with a steak and beef-filled cookout?!?!!
To make sure we don’t forget a thing, let’s make a checklist of things we’ll need to make this cookout DA BOMB:
1. High-quality steaks, burgers and whatever kind of beef Dad loves
2. Veggies for amazing kabobs or fantastic, colorful side dishes
3. A clean grill!
4. Spatula/tongs for optimal grilling
5. Buns or bread
7. Condiments, condiments, condiments
8. Plates, cups, utensils
10. Beverages of Dad’s choice
11. A beautiful tablecloth/table setting – Dad-themed, of course!
12. Lots and lots of love!!!
Definitely tailor your fiesta to your specific needs but this is a great start. And check out some yummy menu ideas for Dad’s day over here. Hint: Steak is the main course!
Follow this list and maybe you’ll find, like I have, that planning to celebrate someone is almost as fun as the celebration itself!
Photo courtesy of KansasCitySteaks.com.