Dad’s big day is coming up! June 15th is Father’s Day and it’s time to celebrate!
Lots of us equate celebrating with food. Why? Because it’s how humans have shown love since the dawn of man.
To make sure we don’t forget a thing, let’s make a checklist of things we’ll need to make this cookout DA BOMB:
2. Veggies for amazing kabobs or fantastic, colorful side dishes
3. A clean grill!
4. Spatula/tongs for optimal grilling
5. Buns or bread
7. Condiments, condiments, condiments
8. Plates, cups, utensils
10. Beverages of Dad’s choice
11. A beautiful tablecloth/table setting – Dad-themed, of course!
12. Lots and lots of love!!!
Follow this list and maybe you’ll find, like I have, that planning to celebrate someone is almost as fun as the celebration itself!
Photo courtesy of KansasCitySteaks.com.