Wanna take the “labor” out of Labor Day grilling?
Try these tips to make your holiday grilling run smoothly!
1. Check out these “Top 10 Steak Grilling Tips” from a real-live chef. Advice like “season early” seems simple enough, but if it’s skipped it could lead to some sad steaks.
2. Sometimes seeing is believing. Watch these videos for step-by-step instructions for your specific meal. Whether you’re grilling a ribeye, a Chateaubriand or going all out with some Wagyu Kobe beef, you’re covered with these videos.
3. Brush up on your thawing skills here. Should you leave your frozen meat out in the hot sun to get it ready for the grill? Find out here!
4. Need some recipe inspiration for your Labor Day grilling extravaganza? You’re sure to find something you’ll want to try in this list of amazing recipes.
5. Find the perfect wine to go with your grilled perfection with this wine pairing chart. I like charts ’cause they do all the hard work for me!
6. Wanna know how long you should grill a specific steak cut on each side for that perfect taste? Well, speaking of charts, we’ve got one for that!
7. And not only do we have a chart for that, we’ve got an app for that, too!
Now you’re all set to hit it out of the park (or at least onto the grill) this Labor Day!
Photo courtesy of KansasCitySteaks.com.