We beef lovers have so many choices when it comes to main courses. And it’s so fun to be able to explore all those options.
This is my list of 15 ways you can BEEF up the new year in style:
- Applewood Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Tenderloin Medallions
- Flat Iron Rubbed Steak
- Peppercorn and Sea Salt Kansas City Strips
- Flank Steak in Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Beef Brisket
- Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Sliders
- All Beef Hot Dogs
- Wagyu Kobe Beef
- Garlic and Herb Prime Rib Roast
- BBQ Beef Burnt Ends
- Porterhouse Steak
- USDA Prime Bone-In Ribeye Steak
So many choices … and only a year to get through them.
Now go get some beef and start working on this list. This’ll be fun!
Photo courtesy of KansasCitySteaks.com.