Summer is coming to a close. It’s sad, but it doesn’t mean grilling has to stop!
On the contrary.
Keep those burgers, steaks, hot dogs, kabobs and whatever else you can dream up coming!
But there are a few things we’ve got to do to prepare for the coming fall grilling season.
1. Clean the grill. You might not grill as often as you did in the summer. So start off the season with a good cleaning. The grill might sit for a longer period of time so let it sit clean.
2. Cover the grill. We’ll get some chilly nights (and days) ahead so cover up that grill so it stays safe – and leaf-free!
3. Make sure all knobs are on the OFF position. Seems simple, but in our haste sometimes we forget one or more of the burners when we’re finished. THAT would be a disaster if left for a while so double and triple check.
4. Shift to fall recipes! Searing a roast on the grill before letting it slow cook is oh so amazing! Check out more recipe ideas here.
5. Don’t forget to continue to invite lots of friends and family over to grill. Body heat will keep you warm when the temperatures start to go down! 🙂
Happy continued grilling!